A deep dive into environmental volunteering in Victoria with and for youth.
What a jam-packed webinar!
- research into volunteer engagement including how to recruit, keep and motivate young people with VEFN Project Officer, Lucinda Cameron;
- inspiring stories from Sam Russell and team from the Urban Guerillas and their journey to help the environment with innovative activities and ideas for communication;
- stories from Liz Wade from the Good Grief Network on her own environmental volunteer experiences and the work she does helping others in her own community;
- career advice from Adrik Wright, Ballarat Environment Network, including how volunteering in the environment has led to connections and friendships;
- tips and tricks for volunteer engagement from our panel which included Beth Hamilton (Intrepid Landcare), Marco (Ballarat Action Climate Coop) and Stuart McCallum (Friends of Bannockburn Bush Reserve).
As mentioned in our recent webinar, please find a link to all the resources mentioned:
You can watch the webinar again or skip to the topics that interest you (scroll down on the YouTube description to find links to the stories above.